1. Link to the person who tagged you : some little catwalk hottie ♥ 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I have a superhuman sense of smell I take zinc supplements to help control my acne - probably more than is healthy or recommended. As long as it keeps my acne under control I assume it's more safe than multiple rounds of acne-specific anti-biotic treatments. As a side effect it heightens my sense of smell. I can smell EVERYTHING. Everything from smelling something faint that no-one else can - to identifying a single scent - to breaking apart a whole mixture of scents. It could very well explain my ridiculous obsession with perfumes. Freesias are my favorite floral scent.
2. My left ankle cracks/pops/clicks with every step I take in heels over 3" tall I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with me. It's been doing it since I was around 10 and used to screw around in my mom's heels.
3. I have a huge crush on Donald Duck I'm not sure if I need to elaborate on this any more. I love Donald just a little more than most people would be comfortable with.
4. I am half Japanese and half Puerto Rican I identify more with my Japanese side - I was born and lived in Honolulu, Hawai'i with my mom and her family until I was 18. I am a fourth generation Japanese in Hawai'i (yonsei) - my great grandmother moved to Hawai'i from Japan and started her family. I moved to New York in 2001 to live near my dad and go to school. My Puerto Rican family - as far as I know - has it's original roots in Ponce/Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico and is originally from Russia (mostly) and Spain. I've been to Puerto Rico once and I've never been to Japan.
5. I have 4 tattoos - but only one is usually visible.
One covers half of my back, one covers half of my stomach and one is semi-unmentionable. My stomach hurt the most. Needles should never be anywhere near ones ovaries or reproductive system in general. I definitely plan on getting more in the near future.
6. My favorite dinner is a bowl of hot rice with 3 sunny side up fried eggs.
All mashed together and mushy and awesome. Usually with a dash of tonkatsu sauce - or just simpe salt and pepper. Adding a few slices of portuguese sausage steps t up to a whole other level of delicious.
I AM TAGGING. I'm going to cheat and just tag three. I fail.
"you got that mean mug grill - that red in ya eyes - that ace of spades baby talkin big boy size - get in stack in each hand - and hold it like ya fresh - if they say man it's like that? say yes n*gga yes n*gga yes"